For Personal Injury & Workers' Compensation Cases, Every Decision Matters. Fierce Representation. Compassionate Guidance.



The legal process is difficult to navigate without proper representation. When we join forces with you, we advocate for you and tell your story. We define our success not by the number of lawsuits we file or the number of cases we take, but by being committed, being responsive, and obtaining results for our clients. To better serve our community, we have locations in Thousand Oaks, Conejo Park, Palm Springs, and Temecula.

We handle personal injury and workers’ compensation claims. If you would like to speak with us about your case, call our team today at (888) 676-0125 to get started.

Fierce Representation. Compassionate Guidance.

Learn More About Our Practice.

Your Story is Important. We Will Stand Up For You.

Our Past Clients Share Their Experience.
  • “Phenomenal Attorney”

    - Sheila


A Different Kind of Injury Law Firm.

We Help People Through the Most Difficult Times.

Personal Injury FAQ:

How long do I have to file my personal injury lawsuit?

According to California state law, you are able to file a personal injury lawsuit up to 2 years following the date of your injury (California Code of Civil Procedure section 335.1). However, depending on your case, there may be exceptions to this law that shorten the amount of time you have. This law is known as the statute of limitations. As time goes by, it becomes more and more difficult to prove a personal injury case. Witnesses may begin to forget important details of an event and evidence may be harder to procure, so it's important to begin pursuing your case as soon as possible!

What kind of damages can I receive compensation for?

In a personal injury case you may be eligible to receive compensation for the following types of damages: medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and possibly even punitive damages.

Does California enforce damage caps for certain injuries?

A damage cap is put in place to limit the amount of compensation someone may receive for certain types of injury lawsuits. In California, there are several specific damage caps in place. One of which limits the amount of non-economic damages (pain and suffering) that may be recovered in a medical malpractice case to $250,000 (California Civil Code section 3333.2). To learn more about California personal injury damage caps, contact our Thousand Oaks personal injury attorney today!

Schedule Your Free Consultation

We're Ready to Help.
Let an honest legal advocate provide the personal assistance your case deserves. We will pursue the issues that matter and have a proven track record. Whether you were innocently injured due to someone else or were injured in the workplace, we can stand by your side and give weight to your cause.
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.