Providing Experienced Representation throughout Your Case
A work-related injury or illness can completely disrupt your life. In addition to the physical pain, you might be confronted by an inability to work, financial issues, and a range of other damages. You should not be forced to simply deal with this situation on your own—that’s where the Law Offices of Delitala come in.
The Law Offices of Delitala is more than just a law firm. We’re your advocate, your representation, and your support system during this difficult time. With our Perris workers’ compensation attorney on your side, you can feel confident that you will receive the personalized attention your case deserves.
What Kinds of Injuries Are Covered?
Under the California Workers’ Compensation Act, just about any work-related injury or illness is covered, as long as it is caused by work or was a pre-existing condition aggravated by work. Some of the most commonly reported work-related injuries are back injuries, knee injuries, shoulder injuries, wrist/hand injuries, heart injuries, hernia injuries, and psychiatric injuries.
Most work-related injuries can be placed in one of two categories:
- Specific injuries: Specific injuries are the result of one incident—such as a slip and fall accident.
- Cumulative trauma: Cumulative trauma is a repetitive injury that occurs over a period of time and results in missed work, lost wages, or medical treatments.
When injuries occur at work, you need to determine the percentage of loss of function. This can be done using the American Medical Association Guides to the Evaluation of Impairment. Determining this can help you strengthen your claim.
Types of Benefits Offered through Workers’ Compensation
Depending on the type of injury you experienced as well as the level of impairment caused by the injury, you may be eligible for different types of compensation.
Below are the various types of workers’ compensation benefits offered through workers’ compensation:
- Medical treatment benefits
- Temporary disability benefits
- Permanent disability benefits
- Supplemental job displacement benefits
- Death benefits
If you experienced a work-related injury, reach out to the Law Offices of Delitala. Our Perris workers’ compensation attorney can work with you to understand the specifics of your case and fight for the full and fair compensation you are owed.
Why Should You Choose the Law Offices of Delitala?
Following a work-related injury or illness, you should seek out a Perris workers’ compensation lawyer who provides personalized, honest service and is dedicated to achieving results. At the Law Offices of Delitala, you will find the advocacy you need.
Choose the Law Offices of Delitala because we offer:
- Personalized service: We understand that every situation is different and will never apply a “one-size-fits-all” approach to your case.
- No-nonsense legal guidance: You will always be up to date on the happenings of your case. We will consistently be transparent about your circumstances.
- Unmatched knowledge and experience: We have handled many workers’ compensation cases and have an extensive understanding of the law, your rights, and the ways that we can help you recover compensation.
- A tenacious commitment to results: When we take on a case, we fight to win. Whether your case requires settlements negotiations or needs to go to trial, we will try everything we can to get the compensation you deserve.
Call for a Free Consultation
When you choose the Law Offices of Delitala to represent you, you are choosing a law firm that is committed to helping you recover compensation and get justice following a work-related injury or illness. Our commitment to client service starts from our first conversation with you—initial consultations are completely free. Following your consultation, we will craft a tailored legal strategy that is based on your unique circumstances. Get in touch with us today to learn more about how we can help you fight for the compensation you deserve.