Thousand Oaks Bicycle Accident Lawyer
Riding a bike through the streets of Southern California can be dangerous. Unfortunately, bicycle accidents still occur even when cyclists are obeying bike path rules and regulations.
If you’ve been injured in a bike accident, you should:
- Take photos of the accident scene.
- Take photos of property damage, including damage to the bicycle, the bicycle helmet, your clothes, etc.
- Take photos of the vehicle(s) that struck you.
- Take photos of your injuries.
- Call the police and file a police report.
- Obtain the driver’s insurance information.
- Call Law Offices of Delitala to discuss whether or not you have a case.
After an Accident, Call (888) 676-0125
Thousand Oaks bicycle accident lawyer D. Sunny Delitala helps clients throughout the Conejo Valley. She knows how to gather and preserve evidence to help create a strong claim to get you the compensation the law entitles you to.