Thousand Oaks Bicycle Accident Lawyer
Bike riding through the streets of Southern California can be dangerous.
Unfortunately, bicycle accidents still occur even when cyclists are obeying
bike path rules and regulations.
- If you’ve been injured in a bike accident, you should:
- Take photos of the accident scene.
- Take photos of your property damage to the bicycle, the bicycle helmet,
your clothes etc.
- Take photos of the vehicle(s) that struck you.
- Take photos of your injuries.
- Call the police and file a police report.
- Obtain the driver’s insurance information.
- Call Law Offices of Delitala to discuss whether or not you have case.
After an Accident, Call (888) 676-0125
Thousand Oaks bicycle accident lawyer D. Sunny Delitala helps clients throughout
the Conejo Valley. She knows how to gather and preserve evidence to help
create a strong claim to get you the compensation the law entitles you to.
free initial consultation when you call our
Thousand Oaks personal injury firm at (888) 676-0125.