Fierce Representation & Compassionate Guidance
At the Law Offices of Delitala, we are here to help those who have sustained injuries on the job fight for the compensation they deserve. Under the California Workers’ Compensation Act, injured workers may be eligible to receive monetary compensation among other benefits. This compensation is provided in order to aid in the healing process, cover medical expenses, and supplement any loss of work/job function. To discover which benefits you are eligible to receive, reach out to the Law Offices of Delitala. Our Sun City workers’ compensation attorney has experience handling numerous workers’ comp cases. She can provide guidance every step of the way.
Employers in California are required to have workers’ compensation insurance. Through this insurance, injured individuals may receive a variety of benefits, depending on the severity of their specific case.
Below are the benefits available to qualified individuals under the Workers’ Compensation Act:
- Medical care: Visits to your doctor, surgeries, lab work, medical travel expenses, and other medical-related expenses are covered.
- Temporary disability: If were placed on temporary disability during your recovery, you may be entitled to temporary disability benefits.
- Permanent disability: If you are permanently disabled by your work injury, you are entitled to compensation for your lost wages.
- Supplemental job displacement: If your injury has forced you to alter your job duties or switch positions entirely, you are entitled to supplemental job displacement benefits.
- Death: If you are killed on the job, your family is entitled to death benefits, which include burial expenses and payments to your dependents.Wondering which benefits you may be entitled to? Reach out to the Law Offices of Delitala today. Our workers’ compensation lawyer in Sun City is here to walk you through the process and provide the guidance and support you need at this time.
Call the Law Offices of Delitala Today!
Experiencing a work-related injury can be incredibly stressful, scary, and downright overwhelming. That’s why the Law Offices of Delitala is here to offer our support. You deserve to have your story heard, and that is what our team is here to do. We provide fierce representation and compassionate guidance to ease the burden you face at this time.
Thanks for all your teams help and support.
“Sunny represented me very well, she is a true Law Professional. Delitala Law Firm will STAND UP for your rights, even when you're ready to quit. Thanks for all your teams help and support.”
The entire process was so seamless.
“I am so happy that I chose Sunny Delitala as my attorney for my workers comp claim. She put my mind at ease from the beginning. The entire process was so seamless. She was always attentive to my concerns and replied to me in a timely manner. I was very ple”
If I can help one person dealing with a WC claim to reach out to her and see how great she is, then I did my job!
“While speaking with Sunny, I almost forgot I was speaking with an attorney because she was not only patient and listened to every word I have to say, but she also took the time to educate me on the process and walk me through step by step.”
Sunny Delitala is the very best workman's comp attorney.
“Sunny Delitala is the very best workman's comp attorney. She is highly competent, professional, returns your calls & emails within 24 hours. And ultimately gets her clients to the finish”
Thank you, Sunny, for standing up for worker's rights
“Thanks to Sunny and her team, my brother received his workers' compensation for a near-fatal accident on the job. Sunny is a very professional, honest, and fair-minded person. She and her team are reliable people. I trust that.”
We'll Come to YouWe understand the challenges you may face and will work diligently to protect your rights and secure the compensation needed to recover, and most importantly, move forward. Serving Thousand Oaks, Conejo Valley, Palm Springs, Riverside County, the Inland Empire, and surrounding areas.
You MatterWe treat clients with sincerity, respect, and dignity. Our firm serves as your mouthpiece throughout your case, ensuring that your voice is heard and your injuries are accounted for. We're here for you.
We Work Directly with YouWe provide guidance every step of the way, putting our experience on your side, so you can come out on the other side of a life-changing event. With our help, you may be able to see a brighter, happier future.
We Answer & Invite All QuestionsWe are all about helping people through tough times by giving them the tools they need to understand their legal options. This is our firm’s primary mission and it motivates us day in and day out.