Guidance from Our Thousand Oaks Firm
As founder of the Law Offices of Delitala, Attorney D. Sunny Delitala started her law firm to help as many people as possible who are being taken advantage of by insurance companies. With 14 years of experience in the practice, she is a seasoned advocate for her clients, carrying critical knowledge needed to represent and defend each case.
Utilizing her expansive knowledge from prior work with insurance disputes, Attorney Delitala works diligently to show the insurance company her client is not just another personal injury or workers’ compensation claim, but that they are also a person. A person who was injured and deserves the compensation the law entitles them.
Attorney Delitala is familiar and not afraid to go to court when necessary. Her motivation, education, knowledge, skills, and trial experience allow her to obtain the best results for each client. She is dedicated to her efforts and works tirelessly to make sure justice is served in each and every case.
- 1st chaired 24 jury trials in 2 years
- Law and motion experience
- Persuaded Michigan COA to reverse and remand for reinstatement of the charges
- Earned over $700,000.00 in settlements in less than 6 months
Education & Licensure
- Federal Civil Court, 2019
- California State Bar, 2017
- Michigan State Bar, 2007
- Thomas M. Cooley (now Western Michigan University Cooley Law School), Juris Doctorate with a focus in Litigation, 2007
- University of South Carolina, B.A. in English and Literature, 2003
Law Offices of Delitala - 2016-Present
- Workers' Compensation and Personal Injury
Law Offices of Kevin Cortright, APC - 2015-2016
- Workers' Compensation and Personal Injury
Johnson Attorneys Group - 2011-2015
- Plaintiff Personal Injury
Baumstark and Vincent, PLLC - 2010
- Attorney - Bankruptcy and Criminal Defense
Assistant Prosecutor, Eaton County, Michigan - 2008-2010
- Attorney - Misdemeanors, Felonies, Child Abuse/Neglect, Sexual Assault
- 1st chaired 24 jury trials in 2 years with 22 guilty verdicts and 2 nonguilty verdicts
- Misdemeanor and felony pre-trial conferences, sentences, motion hearings, and jury trials
- National Moot Court Team - Best Petitioner Brief (out of 118 teams)
- Intra-School Moot Court - Top Oral Advocate
- Intra-School Moot Court - Certificate of Merit
- Law Office Management - Certificate of Merit
If you are facing a legal issue, do not hesitate to call (888) 676-0125 to schedule your free initial consultation.
Best Workers Comp Lawyer
“I would highly recommend choosing Sunny Delitala as your lawyer.”
Thank you and your team for everything.
“Thank you and your team for everything. Attorney Delitala and Shayna are amazing, caring, and compassionate towards her clients. They kept me updated during the whole process, made every step smooth and reassuring. Don't fight your battles alone, let an ex”
When the time came she thoroughly guided me through the process and swiftly settled my claim. Thank you Sunny!
Sunny and her amazing staff are an invaluable gift that came at my lowest moment. I was suffering from a severe work injury and was so stressed from working with the claims adjuster. I called the Law offices of Delitala”
Thanks for all your teams help and support.
“Sunny represented me very well, she is a true Law Professional. Delitala Law Firm will STAND UP for your rights, even when you're ready to quit. Thanks for all your teams help and support.”
The entire process was so seamless.
“I am so happy that I chose Sunny Delitala as my attorney for my workers comp claim. She put my mind at ease from the beginning. The entire process was so seamless. She was always attentive to my concerns and replied to me in a timely manner. I was very ple”
We'll Come to YouWe understand the challenges you may face and will work diligently to protect your rights and secure the compensation needed to recover, and most importantly, move forward. Serving Thousand Oaks, Conejo Valley, Palm Springs, Riverside County, the Inland Empire, and surrounding areas.
You MatterWe treat clients with sincerity, respect, and dignity. Our firm serves as your mouthpiece throughout your case, ensuring that your voice is heard and your injuries are accounted for. We're here for you.
We Work Directly with YouWe provide guidance every step of the way, putting our experience on your side, so you can come out on the other side of a life-changing event. With our help, you may be able to see a brighter, happier future.
We Answer & Invite All QuestionsWe are all about helping people through tough times by giving them the tools they need to understand their legal options. This is our firm’s primary mission and it motivates us day in and day out.