Guidance from Our Thousand Oaks Firm
As founder of the Law Offices of Delitala, Attorney D. Sunny Delitala started her law firm to help as many people as possible who are being taken advantage of by insurance companies. With 14 years of experience in the practice, she is a seasoned advocate for her clients, carrying critical knowledge needed to represent and defend each case.
Utilizing her expansive knowledge from prior work with insurance disputes, Attorney Delitala works diligently to show the insurance company her client is not just another personal injury or workers’ compensation claim, but that they are also a person. A person who was injured and deserves the compensation the law entitles them.
Attorney Delitala is familiar and not afraid to go to court when necessary. Her motivation, education, knowledge, skills, and trial experience allow her to obtain the best results for each client. She is dedicated to her efforts and works tirelessly to make sure justice is served in each and every case.
- 1st chaired 24 jury trials in 2 years
- Law and motion experience
- Persuaded Michigan COA to reverse and remand for reinstatement of the charges
- Earned over $700,000.00 in settlements in less than 6 months
Education & Licensure
- Federal Civil Court, 2019
- California State Bar, 2017
- Michigan State Bar, 2007
- Thomas M. Cooley (now Western Michigan University Cooley Law School), Juris Doctorate with a focus in Litigation, 2007
- University of South Carolina, B.A. in English and Literature, 2003
Law Offices of Delitala - 2016-Present
- Workers' Compensation and Personal Injury
Law Offices of Kevin Cortright, APC - 2015-2016
- Workers' Compensation and Personal Injury
Johnson Attorneys Group - 2011-2015
- Plaintiff Personal Injury
Baumstark and Vincent, PLLC - 2010
- Attorney - Bankruptcy and Criminal Defense
Assistant Prosecutor, Eaton County, Michigan - 2008-2010
- Attorney - Misdemeanors, Felonies, Child Abuse/Neglect, Sexual Assault
- 1st chaired 24 jury trials in 2 years with 22 guilty verdicts and 2 nonguilty verdicts
- Misdemeanor and felony pre-trial conferences, sentences, motion hearings, and jury trials
- National Moot Court Team - Best Petitioner Brief (out of 118 teams)
- Intra-School Moot Court - Top Oral Advocate
- Intra-School Moot Court - Certificate of Merit
- Law Office Management - Certificate of Merit
If you are facing a legal issue, do not hesitate to call (888) 676-0125 to schedule your free initial consultation.
If I can help one person dealing with a WC claim to reach out to her and see how great she is, then I did my job!
“While speaking with Sunny, I almost forgot I was speaking with an attorney because she was not only patient and listened to every word I have to say, but she also took the time to educate me on the process and walk me through step by step.”
Sunny Delitala is the very best workman's comp attorney.
“Sunny Delitala is the very best workman's comp attorney. She is highly competent, professional, returns your calls & emails within 24 hours. And ultimately gets her clients to the finish”
Thank you, Sunny, for standing up for worker's rights
“Thanks to Sunny and her team, my brother received his workers' compensation for a near-fatal accident on the job. Sunny is a very professional, honest, and fair-minded person. She and her team are reliable people. I trust that.”
I would recommend Sunny to any new clients. She is the best.
“Sunny is a very professional attorney. Sunny always responds to emails and questions you may have in a very timely manner. Sunny will take you through the process step by step of your case.”
She's a fighter and knowledgeable, settled my case in about 6 months, and got everything she could more than I expected.
“She helped me overcome my anxiety about the Worker's Compensation process which can be very difficult. She was kind but firm as she knew I needed that and always professional.”
We'll Come to YouWe understand the challenges you may face and will work diligently to protect your rights and secure the compensation needed to recover, and most importantly, move forward. Serving Thousand Oaks, Conejo Valley, Palm Springs, Riverside County, the Inland Empire, and surrounding areas.
You MatterWe treat clients with sincerity, respect, and dignity. Our firm serves as your mouthpiece throughout your case, ensuring that your voice is heard and your injuries are accounted for. We're here for you.
We Work Directly with YouWe provide guidance every step of the way, putting our experience on your side, so you can come out on the other side of a life-changing event. With our help, you may be able to see a brighter, happier future.
We Answer & Invite All QuestionsWe are all about helping people through tough times by giving them the tools they need to understand their legal options. This is our firm’s primary mission and it motivates us day in and day out.