Fighting for the Compensation You Deserve
If you were injured on the job in California, you may be entitled to compensation and medical treatment. At the Law Offices of Delitala, we understand how overwhelmed you are at this time. Our team has a proven record of success in handling workers’ compensation claims and is here to give weight to your cause. Our Hemet workers’ compensation lawyer can work closely with you to understand the specifics of your case and provide the personal assistance you need right now.
What Is Workers’ Compensation?
Workers’ compensation provides wage and medical benefits to workers who are injured or become ill on the job. In California, all employers are required to have workers’ compensation, which makes all employees eligible for benefits. These benefits are provided to workers even when the work-related injury or illness is not a result of the employer’s negligence. The benefits that injured workers are entitled to include lost wage coverage, medical expense coverage, and rehabilitation coverage.
When You Need to Call a Workers’ Comp Attorney in Hemet
Insurance companies do not want to pay the claims they receive, which means they make it very difficult for injured or sick workers to receive the coverage they deserve. If you are injured on the job, it is very important to hire a workers’ compensation attorney who is familiar with the entire claims process. Make sure to hire the attorney as soon as possible after your injury occurs to ensure you receive the personal attention and assistance you need to get through the process.
If the insurance company makes any of the following claims, you should call a workers’ compensation attorney right away:
- You did not file your claim on time
- You did not notify your employer in a timely manner
- Your injury is not work-related
- Your injury occurred outside of work
- You are faking your injury
- You faked the event that caused your injury
- Your injury is caused by a pre-existing condition
- Your injury is not as serious as you say
Our Hemet workers’ compensation lawyer has experience handling cases such as yours. She is familiar with the ins and outs of the workers’ comp claim process and can provide some much-needed assistance with the insurance company.
Benefits Offered Under the Workers’ Compensation Act
Depending on the type and severity of injury or illness that you experienced on the job, you may be entitled to benefits under the California Workers’ Compensation Act. To determine which benefits you are eligible for, reach out to our workers’ compensation attorney in Hemet. We are here to work closely with you to understand the specifics of your case and ensure you get the compensation you need.
Below are the different types of benefits available through workers’ compensation:
- Medical care: Any treatment required to cure or relieve the effects of your injury or illness can be covered under workers’ compensation. This includes medical, hospital, first aid, surgical, dental, and chiropractic treatments.
- Temporary disability: Any employee that misses more than three (3) days of work as a result of a work-related injury or illness is eligible to receive temporary disability benefits.
- Permanent disability: An injury that permanently affects your medical condition is considered eligible for permanent disability benefits. These benefits are designed to provide monetary compensation to make up for the loss you have endured.
- Job displacement: If your injury has impaired your ability to do your job like you used to or has forced you to change job positions, you may be eligible for job displacement benefits.
- Death: Any work-related injury or illness that results in a worker’s death can be covered by death benefits. The worker’s family is eligible to receive monetary compensation to take care of themselves and to cover their loved one’s burial expenses.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today!
If you have experienced a work-related injury or a chronic condition caused by your work, you deserve compensation to cover your medical treatments and lost wages. Turn to the Law Offices of Delitala to discuss your injury and your rights. The workers’ compensation insurance company’s client is your employer, not you, so you’ll need someone on your side who can fight for the full and fair compensation you deserve. Let an honest legal advocate fight for you and make the workers’ compensation process easier. The Law Offices of Delitala can stand by your side and give weight to your cause.
If I can help one person dealing with a WC claim to reach out to her and see how great she is, then I did my job!
“While speaking with Sunny, I almost forgot I was speaking with an attorney because she was not only patient and listened to every word I have to say, but she also took the time to educate me on the process and walk me through step by step.”
Sunny Delitala is the very best workman's comp attorney.
“Sunny Delitala is the very best workman's comp attorney. She is highly competent, professional, returns your calls & emails within 24 hours. And ultimately gets her clients to the finish”
Thank you, Sunny, for standing up for worker's rights
“Thanks to Sunny and her team, my brother received his workers' compensation for a near-fatal accident on the job. Sunny is a very professional, honest, and fair-minded person. She and her team are reliable people. I trust that.”
I would recommend Sunny to any new clients. She is the best.
“Sunny is a very professional attorney. Sunny always responds to emails and questions you may have in a very timely manner. Sunny will take you through the process step by step of your case.”
She's a fighter and knowledgeable, settled my case in about 6 months, and got everything she could more than I expected.
“She helped me overcome my anxiety about the Worker's Compensation process which can be very difficult. She was kind but firm as she knew I needed that and always professional.”
We'll Come to YouWe understand the challenges you may face and will work diligently to protect your rights and secure the compensation needed to recover, and most importantly, move forward. Serving Thousand Oaks, Conejo Valley, Palm Springs, Riverside County, the Inland Empire, and surrounding areas.
You MatterWe treat clients with sincerity, respect, and dignity. Our firm serves as your mouthpiece throughout your case, ensuring that your voice is heard and your injuries are accounted for. We're here for you.
We Work Directly with YouWe provide guidance every step of the way, putting our experience on your side, so you can come out on the other side of a life-changing event. With our help, you may be able to see a brighter, happier future.
We Answer & Invite All QuestionsWe are all about helping people through tough times by giving them the tools they need to understand their legal options. This is our firm’s primary mission and it motivates us day in and day out.